26 – 30 July 2018 Pukul 19.30 – 23.00 Singapura
The National Stadium at Singapore Sports Hub :
– Match 1 : 26 July 2018 – Atlético de Madrid vs Arsenal
– Match 2 : 28 July 2018 – Arsenal vs Paris Saint-Germain
– Match 3 : 30 July 2018 – Paris Saint-Germain vs Atlético de Madrid
2018 International Champions Cup Singapore
The 2018 International Champions Cup in Singapore will see Arsenal, Atlético de Madrid and Paris
Saint-Germain take on each other at the National Stadium on 26 July, 28 July and 30 July.
Kicking off on Thursday, 26 July, Atlético de Madrid will play Arsenal in a highly anticipated meeting
after the teams’ hard-fought campaign in Europe this season. Arsenal will tackle Paris Saint-Germain
on Saturday, 28 July in a rematch of their 2016/ 2017 UEFA Champions League group stage. While
the final match on Monday, 30 July, will pit champion of Ligue 1, Paris Saint-Germain, against Atlético
de Madrid. Fans will, no doubt, be looking forward to these match-ups.
The 2018 International Champions Cup takes on a new global format, featuring the largest number
of clubs, matches and venues to date. This year’s chase for the Cup features 18 of the best clubs in
the world playing 27 matches across the United States, Europe and Singapore.
|26 – 30 Juli’18
||19.30 – 23.00 SIG
||The National Stadium Singapur
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
– Group Sales: berlaku untuk pembelian minimal 10 tiket untuk 1 pertandingan.
– Family Package: berlaku untuk pembelian dengan minimal 3 tiket per transaksi dengan minimal 1 pemegang tiket berusia dibawah 18 tahun. Pihak panitia akan melakukan random checking pada saat acara.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.
WHERE TO BUY