- This event has passed.
Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)
July 26 @ 8:30 am - July 30 @ 2:30 pm
26 July 2021 – 30 July 2021 , Pukul 08:30 – 14:30 WIB
Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)
ni adalah online training sertifikasi dari USA Amerika untuk topik Negosiasi (Negotiation) berjudul Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN). Negotiation Course, include: Business Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, and other type of Negotiation. Training ini berguna untuk professional yang bekerja di divisi sales marketing, hrd human resource personnel, finance, operation, production, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, logistics, warehouse, corporate secretary, investment, etc. Training ini berguna untuk semua level dari level staff, professional, manager, general manager, direksi (director), etc. Note: Mohon dibaca brochure sebelum membeli. Email minta brochure ke: [email protected] atau whatsapp 081510554543.
About Certification Institute
ACI, American Certification Institute, is a premier professional certification institute well-known in the United States and the world. It was founded in the USA in 1999. Its Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes, Delaware, USA and it has numerous alliance partners in the US, China, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Egypt, Lebanon, Poland, Jordan, India and other countries. These alliance partners represent ACI in their respective countries and conduct ACI programs in collaboration with ACI. ACI is dedicated to helping train the leaders of tomorrow for personal professional certification. ACI provides training, testing, and certification issuance for a number of important business-related programs, and does training for certifications issued by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute and other professional institutes in the US. ACI is affiliated with IPSCMI, the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute.
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CIPN (Certified International Professional Negotiator) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Business Negotiation Management Body of Knowledge.
What Can You Learn
- Master Win-Win Negotiation and other negotiation strategies
- Use the Science of Negotiation when planning for negotiation
- Discover relevant aspects of your own personality and behavioral tendencies as well as your needs, goals, and power
- Perceive and assess relevant aspects of your counterpart’s personality, needs, power, and behavior
- Practice the rules of effective listening, speaking, questioning and observation
- Learn to apply appropriate negotiation tactics and how to counter “Nasty Tricks” From the opposition
- Learn to look for common ground and common goals in negotiation
- Know when to continue and know when to walk away From a negotiation
- Learn to maintain your personal integrity and trust
- Learn to confirm the status of a negotiation and how to conclude a successful negotiation
- Learn why negotiation is important in awarding and administering a “Quality Contract”
- Learn the importance of Pre-Negotiation and Post-Negotiation Documentation
No limitation in professional-level experience.
CIPN is designed for any professionals that need to increase negotiation skills, include but not limited to: business negotiation, contract negotiation, and other type of negotiation at international level. Training material in English, Training delivery in Indonesia language, Exam multiple-choice questions in English, Certified by US Institute: ACI
Separate day, next working day after training:
80 multiple-choice questions
3 hours length
Estimate 4 weeks after the course we will deliver the certifications to the office of participants (for participants who passed the exam).
No hardcopy / printout material
No hardcopy / printout material, material will be given in soft copy by email before the training.
Successful candidates (passed the test with minimum score 60) are granted the designation of CIPN. The designation CIPN may be used just as similar recognitions are employed in finance, accounting, insurance, medicine, law, and other professions. Either the full expression or the initials may be used after the individual’s name on business cards, stationery, etc.
Individuals who have earned a certification designation are required to be recertified every five years.
Recertification demonstrates your continued dedication to stay up to date with the rapidly changing profession, is your pathway to further your knowledge, to continue to improve skills and practice. Recertification broadens your professional knowledge and makes you more valuable to your organization. It shows you are committed to your future and the future of your organization.
Training material in English, Training delivery in Indonesia language, Exam multiple-choice questions in English, Certified by US Institute: ACI.
Note: Mohon dibaca brochure sebelum membeli. Email minta brochure ke: [email protected] atau whatsapp 081510554543.
Ir. Abdul Rachim, MM CIPM CISCM CIPN CIHRM
- Trainer for International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) USA and American Certification Institute (ACI) USA
Formerly worked for Star Energy group of companies for twelve years and last position as Vice President Supply Chain Management. Star Energy is an Oil & Gas and Geothermal company.
As Vice President Supply Chain Management in Star Energy, his main task is to provide strategic direction to support operations & maintenance activities and major project activities for both Oil & Gas and Geothermal business and also to lead Supply Chain Management department to support Oil & Gas and Geothermal business.
Before Vice President Supply Chain Management, Abdul Rachim was a Senior Manager Procurement in Star Energy, his main task is to manage procurement department to obtain goods and services needed by the company to support operations & maintenance and drilling functions in the most economic, expeditious, effective way.
Before Senior Manager Procurement, Abdul Rachim was a Senior Manager Human Resources & Development in Star Energy, he is responsible for effective and efficient Company’s overall manpower planning & development activities including the formulation of policies and procedures. Before Star Energy, Abdul Rachim was also incharge of HR in Gulf Indonesia Resources and ConocoPhillips Indonesia handle HR Industrial & Compensation Benefit, HR Formalities & People Development Team Leader.
Abdul Rachim has worked for oil and gas industry since 1991 in multi national companies such as Asamera Oil, Gulf Indonesia Resources and ConocoPhillips Indonesia. Several positions as Purchasing Expeditor, Procurement Specialist, Procurement Superintendent, Government Relations Coordinator, HR Superintendent, Logistics Manager, HR Manager, Procurement Manager and Vice President Supply Chain Management.
Abdul Rachim was a team leader for e-Procurement Project in Gulf and Star Energy and was involved in Star Energy SAP Project as a person in charge in Procurement and Material Management. While working for Star Energy, Abdul Rachim was appointed as a Facilitator in Star Energy culture, certified by DDI (Daya Dimensi Indonesia).
He was also a professional trainer and guest speaker in several HR and SCM sessions. Abdul Rachim holds an Engineering Degree in Electronis and Computer from Trisakti University and graduated from Master of Management from University of Indonesia. Through his experience in various roles and positions, primarily in Supply Chain Management, he could share his knowledge and expertise as a trainer.
PT. Husin Intelligence Group (Husin Group) provides premium training and executive search service throughout Asia. Established by a group of experienced business producers in Asia region, PT. Husin Intelligence Group executive trainings provides business executives with tailored practical business programs, keeping business executives up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and changing regulations.
Our training quality testimonials: http://www.husingroup.com/testimonials-1/
| ORGANIZED BY
|26 July 2021 – 30 July 2021||08:30 – 14:30 WIB||Online Event|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
Ini adalah online training sertifikasi dari USA Amerika untuk topik Negosiasi (Negotiation) berjudul Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN). Negotiation Course, include: Business Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, and other type of Negotiation. Training ini berguna untuk professional yang bekerja di divisi sales marketing, hrd human resource personnel, finance, operation, production, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, logistics, warehouse, corporate secretary, investment, etc. Training ini berguna untuk semua level dari level staff, professional, manager, general manager, direksi (director), etc. Note: Mohon dibaca brochure sebelum membeli. Email minta brochure ke: [email protected] atau whatsapp 081510554543.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.