- This event has passed.
CLASSICAL HATHA YOGA FESTIVAL
March 14 @ 7:30 am - March 15 @ 4:30 pm
14 March 2020 – 15 March 2020 , Pukul 07.55 – 16.55 WITA
Hotel Whyndam Bali
CLASSICAL HATHA YOGA FESTIVAL
Classical Yoga Fest is happening in Asia, Indonesia will took place in Bali on March 14-15, 2020. Bali has earned the reputation of being one of the most preferred destinations for Yoga enthusiasts. Isha Classical Hatha Yoga, once practiced only by a select group of yogis, is now being offered in its purest form and made accessible to everyone.
This ancient yogic science will be imparted by dedicated teachers who have undergone an intense 1750+ hours of training at Isha School of Hatha Yoga in India under the guidance and grace of Sadhguru.
Do not miss this opportunity to experience this for yourself in the spiritually charged ambience of Bali.
There are 3 kinds of tickets:
– The 1 Day Pass (Do not miss The Early Bird Price)
– The 2 Day Pass (Do not miss The Early Bird Price) Very Reccomended
– Bhuta Shuddi Initiation (Not Included in 1 or 2 day Pass) Very Reccomended
Special offer on accommodation only for festival participants (details will be follow up after registration)
Surya Shakti Dynamic form of Sun Salutation :
Learn this powerful yet simple practice of energising yourself, building physical strength and fitness through a dynamic yogic process
Angamardana The Ultimate Yogic Workout :
Learn a series of dynamic processes to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental fitness
Spine Strengthening Yoga postures for strong spine :
Learn simple yet powerful set of yogic practices to keep your spine strong for life
AUM Initiation Two powerful yogic practices : Get initiated into AUM chanting to create balance and stability in your body and mind.
Bhuta Shuddhi Initiation
Bhuta Shuddhi is a unique yogic practice that purifies all five elements
– earth, water, wind, fire, and space
– and creates a harmony within the body and mind.
This practice helps keep the system in harmony and balance, and enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system.
And all the fun in this Festival:
Classical Indian Dance
Classical Indian Music
Traditional Balinese Dance
Bonfire & Games
Meditation & Yoga
It is highly recommended to take the 2 Day pass to have a holistic experience of the Festival and the workshops that we have carefully put together.
There are 2 batches of the workshops, you can attend either the morning or the afternoon batch on 14th and 15th March.
Hotel Wyndham Tamansari Jivva Resort, Bali
Pantai Lepang, Jl. Subak Lepang No.16, Takmung, Kec. Banjarangkan, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali, Indonesia
When we say “yoga,” we do not mean twisting the body into impossible postures.
Yoga means to be in perfect tune. Your body, mind, spirit and the existence are in absolute harmony to the point where everything functions so beautifully within you,
the best of your abilities will naturally flow out of you.
Isha Hatha Yoga School founded by Sadhguru, a yogi, mystic and a visionary, delivers classical Hatha Yoga in its full depth and dimension.
The programs are an unparalleled opportunity to learn practices derived from a yogic tradition maintained in its full purity and vibrancy for thousands of years.
It is Sadhguru's vision to offer this ancient science in all its purity and make it available to every individual.
As a step towards realizing this vision, we, the teachers from Isha Hatha Yoga School, who have undergone an intensive 1,750 hours training have the privilege and fulfillment of bringing
this knowledge to many more people through the Classical Yoga Fest where Yoga will be taught as a living experience in the most beautiful setting of Ubud, Bali.
THE INAUGURAL CEREMONY: 13th March (Friday)
His Excellency Consul General of India Prakash Chand and Honorable Regent of Klungkung
Bali I Nyoman Suwirta have confirmed to grace the Inaugural Ceremony of the Classical Hatha Yoga Fest in Bali.
The auspicious Light Procession will occur on the sunset of 13 March 2020 at the festival venue Wyndham Jivva Klungkung, located about 5 minutes from Bali Safari.
DAY1: 14th March (Saturday)
Surya Shakti (2 batches) Angamardana (6 batches) Aum Initiation (Mantra Yoga) Cultural programs (music & dance)
DAY2: 15th March (Sunday)
Spine Strengthening Workshop (2 batches) Angamardana (6 batches) Fun games and sharing Cultural programs (music & dance)
Other practices offered simuntaneously spread throughout the day:
✔ Upa Yoga (beginners yoga session) ✔ Dhyanam (meditation sessions) ✔ Mounam (silence sessions) ✔ Wisdom Chamber (video library)
✔ Temple Exuberance (soak in Devi’s grace) ✔ Cultural Marvel (music & dance)
| ORGANIZED BY
|14 – 15 March 2020||07.55 -16.55 WITA||Hotel Whyndam Bali|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.