- This event has passed.
Endeavor Scale-Up Asia 2019
November 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
20 November 2019, Pukul 08.00 – 14.00 WIB
Endeavor Scale-Up Asia 2019
Scale-Up Asia is Endeavor Indonesia’s annual event which aims to spread the spirit of scaleup and high-impact entrepreneurship movement.
Join over 1800+ entrepreneurship enthusiasts, industry leaders, decision-makers, as well as students, at the Scale-Up Asia this November 20, 2019.
What was your turning point?
Let us take you through the inspirational journeys of 10+ high-impact entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and policymakers, under this year’s theme of “Turning Point”: the ‘aha’, specific, significant moment when something begins to change.
Fulfill your hunger to hear Turning Point moments from:
Aldi Haryopratomo (GOPAY, CEO)
- Handry Satriago (General Electric Indonesia, CEO)
- Stefanie Kurniadi (Cita Rasa Prima Group, Co-Founder & Deputy Director of Marketing)
- Arief Widhiyasa (Agate International, CEO & Co-Founder)
- M. Fajrin Rasyid (Bukalapak, Founder & CEO)
- Marshall Pribadi (PrivyID, CEO)
- Adrian Gunadi (Investree, Co-Founder & CEO)
- Vivy Yusof (FashionValet and The dUCk Group, Co-Founder)
Suzy Hutomo (The Body Shop Indonesia, Chairperson)
And many more to come!
For more information and agenda details, please go to the website : www.scaleupasia.org
Get the tickets now!
Established in 1997, Endeavor is a mission-driven, global organization leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement.
To date, Endeavor has screened more than 70,000 individuals and selected more than 1,900 founders leading over 1,200 scale-up companies. With support from Endeavor’s worldwide mentor network, Endeavor Entrepreneurs have created over 3 million jobs, generate more than $20 billion in revenue, and inspire future generations to innovate and take risks, building strong entrepreneurship ecosystems in growth markets. Headquartered in New York City, Endeavor currently operates in 34 growth markets throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America.
Since its establishment in Indonesia in 2012, Endeavor has selected 45 high-impact entrepreneurs from 36 companies. Among the entrepreneurs are Achmad Zaky and Fajrin Rasyid from Bukalapak; Aldi Haryopratomo (founder of Mapan, now CEO of Go-Pay); Stefanie Kurniadi, Rex Marindo, and Nirmal Rajaram from CRP Group (Warunk Upnormal, Nasgor Mafia, Bakso Boedjangan, etc.), etc. In 2018, these entrepreneurs generated USD 163.7M and had created over 10K direct jobs.
| ORGANIZED BY
|20 Nov 2019||08.00 -14.00 WIB||The Hall Ballroom at Senayan City, Jakarta .|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.
WHERE TO BUY
- Click here to find T i c k e t O f f i c e near from you