[Glints ExpertClass in Collaboration With Sayurbox] Communication Strategy: Guide to Happy Customers
August 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
06 Agustus 2020, Pukul 19.00 – 20.30 WIB
About Communication Strategy: Guide to Happy Customers
According to research from Harvard Business Review “..customers remember good and bad customer service experiences, and they’re willing to reward companies that treat them well.”. Thus, happy customers means more profit for your company. It is simple but somehow it is also tricky.
In this class we’ll discuss on how to make your customers happy and how it can benefits your business with Oshin Hernis, the Head of Communications of Sayurbox, who will give you some insights on:
- Audiences Understand how highly satisfied customers can bring impact to the business
- Audiences know how to understand the needs of our customers better
- Audiences know how to establish professional relationship with customers
Audiences understand key communication skills needed to make a happy customers
Audiences know customer satisfaction measurement methods
- Audiences know common mistakes in treating negative feedback from customers
- How to gain insight and create improvement through customer satisfaction
This Class is suggested for:
- Junior to Mid-level Customer Experience Professionals
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Business Development
Market and Consumer Insight Professionals
- Communication Professionals
- Marketing Enthusiasts
- Customer Retention
[Link Zoom can be accessed on e-voucher]
| ORGANIZED BY
|06 Agustus 2020||19.00 – 20.30 WIB||Online Event|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
Budling 2 Pax!
Bundling 4 Pax!
- This event will be conducted in Bahasa
- If you bought the bundle ticket, please inform your partner(s) email address to [email protected] and your partner(s) can use the same link you received
- This event will start at 19.00 WIB (The Zoom access will open by 18.50 WIB)
- This event will be held via zoom (don’t forget to download and sign up zoom account before the event start)
- Invitation zoom link can be accessed on e-voucher [please click the link at the bottom of the event image that reads [Watch Here]
- Or you may contact our customer hero at [email protected] for further assistance.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.