- This event has passed.
HARRIS DAY 2019
December 8, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
08 December 2019, Pukul 06.00 – 12.00 WIB
HARRIS DAY 2019
This December! tight your shoes and get your wheels spinning as HARRIS Day festival is back! For this year, HARRIS Day is fully packed with everything you need to cheer up your weekend.
It’s better and it’s bigger than ever because #HARRISDay2019 is not only just a bike-filled weekend with 16k Fun Bike but this time we also invite you to join our 5k Orange FUN RUN.
Seeking some other activities? No worry! #HARRISDay2019 is also packed with dozens of fun activities including; Live music, Sport activities (Hosted by: Decathlon Indonesia), Zumba (Hosted by: Celebrity Fitness), Food & Beverage stalls area, Kids Zone, and many more!
#HARRISDay2019 will be held on December 8th, 2019 and will take place in Summarecon Mall Bekasi area.
Let’s bring along your families and friends to join a weekend full of fun at #HARRISDay2019.
See you there!
| ORGANIZED BY
|08 Dec 2019||06.00 – 12.00 WIB||Summarecon Mall Bekasi|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
Participants and parties involved in it are considered to know and understand and are obliged to comply and are subject to the items included as Terms and Conditions for HARRIS DAY 2019.
The organizer has the right to close the registration before the deadline for registration or in this case if the registration quota has been fulfilled.
Participants are advised to seek medical advice from a doctor if they are in doubt about their health condition before taking part in the HARRIS Orange Run and attach an examination of medical documents to the committee.
Terms and conditions and rules of the HARRIS Orange Run are made to create and direct the competition and ensure the safety of all participants and stakeholders, meet the conditions, licensing provisions of the Indonesian National Athletics Association (PASI).
Participants acknowledge and accept that their participation in this race carries potential risks which can result in injury, disability, and even death. Participants agree that the organizer/committee is not responsible for personal items or property that were lost, damaged or stolen during the event.
Running in the route provided, the committee does not guarantee safety if a runner exits the designated route.
Use the provided T-shirt.
Check your health before you run. Warm-up before running.
Runners need to be on starting line 15 minutes before 6 am (flag off).
The finisher medal will be given to running participants who successfully reach the finish line.
Register and submit the registration fee.
Exchange the ticket with the T-Shirt on the selected date (to be informed).
Registration is only valid for one person. If a person is registered more than once, the registration will be disqualified.
Participants must complete the online or offline registration form.
Respect the safety standards for Fun Bike.
Follow the cycle track that has been determined.
Follow traffic rules and regulations.
Submit the door prize coupon in the appointed venue mentioned by the committee on the D-Day.
Violation of the rules and regulations will result in disqualification and the participants will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
The chances to get the prizes are applicable to HARRIS Players who are not part of area committee that has been registered.
TAUZIA employees, HARRIS Day area committee and event organizer are not eligible for prizes.
Participants must be in good health.
The organizer/committee is not responsible for any sickness or injuries incurred during and/or after the event.
The organizer/committee is not responsible for any loss or theft during the event.
Participants can bring their own personal needs (food, drink, etc.) if needed.
Participants must respect the cleanliness of the area/venue.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.
WHERE TO BUY
- Click here to find T i c k e t O f f i c e near from you