- This event has passed.
Virtual Tour ‘Angels and Freemasonry in Batavia’
July 9 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
11 Juli 2020, Pukul 10.30 – 11.30 WIB
Virtual Tour ‘Angels and Freemasonry in Batavia’
Freemasonry might be sound far away from the tropical Dutch East Indies (currently known as Indonesia). However, did you know that the secret
organization has been in this predominant Moslem archipelago dated back since 17th century, particularly in Batavia (now : Jakarta) ? It was spread
by some prominent members of the establishment during Dutch East India Company era, including the founder of the Batavian Society of Arts and
Sciences which now become the National Museum of Indonesia. You will be brought virtually to visit some areas in modern Jakarta which still have
the symbols or history of the Freemasonry. One of it will be the Museum Prasasti (formerly known as Kebon Jahe Kober cemetery) which was one of
the oldest modern cemetery complex in the world. You will also be guided to explore the prominent figures who were buried there and the
interesting facts of funeral ceremony during the colonial era.
Still, the main question is why Freemasonry was here? What actually did they do in the lodges where some local called those “the Ghost Building”.
Come and join the tour to find more revelation about the “Angels & the Freemasonry” in Batavia.
– Find some Freemasonry or mysterious symbols in Jakarta.
– Explore the Freemasonry legacies in Jakarta.
– Discover the stories behind the Museum Prasasti (the Cemetary Museum) and its prominent figures
– Observe the funeral ritual during the colonial era
– A must-do for mystery, conspiracy and history fans alike.
– Virtual tours, so that you can stay, relax and enjoy from home
| ORGANIZED BY
|11 Juli 2020||10.30 – 11.30 WIB||Online Event|
VENUE MAP AND TICKET PRICING
- Participants can download the Zoom Cloud Meeting application on Windows, iOS and Android for free.
- Make sure you install the application before the webinar starts. Participants who have registered will get a confirmation link of the Zoom Virtual Tour link to the same e-mail when registering on the day of Zoom Virtual Tour, no later than 1 hour before the event takes place.
- Always make sure the e-mail address you provide is complete and correct. To enter Zoom Virtual Tour, participants must use the same name as the one that was registered when purchasing the Zoom Virtual Tour e-ticket.
- The e-ticket is only valid for 1 person for 1 time use according to the Zoom Virtual Tour schedule. One access can only be opened in one browser window on one device.
- The quality of streaming video depends on the quality of the participant’s internet.
- E-tickets that have been purchased cannot be canceled, returned or cashed in any way to others for any reason.
- Participants are not allowed to spread links that have been received to others. Participants who cannot attend the Zoom Virtual Tour cannot get a replacement Virtual Tour.
- By purchasing a Zoom Virtual Tour e-ticket, participants are considered to understand and agree to the terms and conditions that apply.
- The Virtual Tour might be canceled if the participant does not reach 15 people, and the registration fee will be refundable.Thank you.
- Children with supervision.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to admission.
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Ticket pricing includes: Local Tax
- Ticket pricing excludes: Ticket Fee & Payment Surcharge
- IndoTix Ticket Office – Credit Card, Cash
- Online – Credit Card Secure Payment*
- IndoTix Authorized Agent – Cash, Credit Card
*This method may require you to follow our authorization procedure, which is detailed below.
- The cardholders name MUST be the same as the registered account name, If this is not the case, please contact Customer Services.
- Bring your credit card as we will check to verify:
1. Will-Call/redemption ticket at our Ticket Box/Outlets.
2. Print at Home Ticket at venue entrance gate.
- Transfer payment method please follows the steps below:
- Send your data: ID Card (KTP) number, Full name, Full address, Phone number, Email address, Name of event, Date and time of event, Ticket category, and Number of tickets will be purchased to [email protected]
- We will reply your email to infom: The purchase price must be transfered to Our Bank Account. You must fill Your Full Name in the message of bank transfers.
- After you make the payment transfer, send a copy to [email protected]
- You will get an email >confirmation from us.
- The confirmation email and your personal data must be taken when exchanges the ticket.